Well it's about to be tomorrow so i better skidaddle!! tomorrow we're goin to an EV -free church. should be fun! I'm excited. it starts an hour later than woodway so more sleeping!! woohoo!! and wearing new clothes...even better!!! =) yay! haha jk. i'm NOT that shallow. honestly. anyways. so tonight we had this discussion about the case for christ and other cool books. i love books. they're so much fun. i could just read till the cows come home (which might be a while since we have none) but they're so great! i mean it's like diving into another world. whenever I read a book I'm completely oblivious to anything else that's goin on around me (except when i'm in the car.....) but then I'm in whatever mood the book is about. So I try to read happy books...hence the reason I HATE summer readin. Those books are always so scary and depressing. why do teachers call them "classics" ? Yay someone stabbed his friend in a gang...let's put a blue ribbon on it and call it a classic....yet you can't wear a certain color at school because it might be associated with a gang...but please read about gangs because they're "classic" eesh. anyways nighty night!
Previous Posts
- Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always hav...
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...
- Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me po...
- Well i'm bout to head to Austin. =D I'm so pumped!...
- I think getting up is the worst part of the entire...
- Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time beca...
- Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came...
- Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlingt...
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home