Why do the words "gossip" and "jealous" always have to go with "girls?" I hate both of those yet try as I might I seem to get stuck in them all the time. It's like a constant cycle that I don't understand. No matter how much you trust someone I think you just get worried and then jealousy seems to ensue followed by gossiping about the person you're jealous of to make you "feel better." Why is that? It reminds me of that verse that Paul wrote about "knowing the things he needs to do and doing the things he hates to do." Grr
Previous Posts
- Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exh...
- Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me po...
- Well i'm bout to head to Austin. =D I'm so pumped!...
- I think getting up is the worst part of the entire...
- Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time beca...
- Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came...
- Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlingt...
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...
- Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home