Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Wow. What a day. We're about to go eat and I'm exhausted! My feet are killing me! =) It's a tough life eh? Well Lauren beat me by 4 items today but I'm goin to beat her tomorrow because I have more money left over (what can I say I'm super cheap) Austin's shopping makes the entire town of Waco look like goodwill...wait I like goodwill...ehhh okay. needless to say it's more original here. We found out that our tastes are very different!! When we pulled out our stuff Lauren's was all trendy and colorful and most of mine (with the exception of a striped shirt and a patchy kinda skirt) was a solid color. and most of it was brown or blue. haha. we're so funny. anyways. We found the coolest re-sell shop in the world! It's called buffalo exchange and it was awesome! We both bought a whole lot! woohoo!! after dinner we're goin to sit in the hot tub becuase our feet are tired. yay. G2G eat! Update you on the shopping later......HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home