Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, August 08, 2003

Ok!! I'm in Austin!! Lauren is going to help me post on my blog because she's just neato like that. =) So...tomorrow--lucky us--we're goin shopping!!!! ALL DAY! Her aunt is getting us up at 9 and we're hitting the malls till we drop. =D Altho we might take a break for lunch..MAYBE. hahaha jk. Her aunt has planned out all these stores and has the route basically planned out. yay for her awesome aunt! This weekend we are going to be as girly as possible (Tyler no gagging please) We've been planning this for a while now so we're both pretty excited !!!! =) In case you couldn't tell. Earlier when we were in the car Lauren was talking and she meant to say "Texas" but she said "TJ." I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It was funny. We're both laughing about how happy Caitlin is that Taylor's back =) yay taylor. Lauren says no more rides because Cait'll be riding with taylor now. hehe. yay for weekends. now for some sleep to prep for SHOPPING!!! haha!!!! YAY! 'night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home