Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, September 12, 2003

blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pathetic is that!? I went to pikasso with mandi and kaela and we had fun painting stuff. I painted these two tiles in kinda random lines. they're really cool looking but not at all what i intended them to be. oh well. they still look cool. =) mandi's and kaela's stuff was super good! I was like ah i'm so bad! ha. but they had thought about theirs for a week and really planned it out. I just went and tried to think up something to paint. ha. yay.

Scott Bertrand's parents are staying at my house tonight. So that's fun cuz Scott came and we got to visit with him about MLC. It's going to be weird not having him around the house since he'll be moving to Turkey! sad stuff! ( well not really sad but I'll miss him!)

It's super cool outside! yay!! 64....woohoo!! Just 30 degrees more and I'll be super duper happy!!! We're closing our pool up this weekend. sad stuff but it's about time and all these leaves keep messing stuff up...so since I can't keep up with cleaning it...we'll cover it! yay! haha

Well I'm going to bed. night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home