MLT starts tonight! yay! I'm actually not sure what all we'll do but I'm really excited about it! (That's the Missional Lifestyles Training discipleship class at first woodway) It'll prolly be the same people that are in the Turkey Home Group but still it'll be fun and I'm super excited! Ya'll should come..it's open to highschool students too!!!
I was going to go to turkey all next summer to help with the youth team coming from our church...but after people went to Namibia nobody wants to go anywhere else. So the youth group is probably not going to Turkey next summer. stink. Oh well. I mean I'll still go, I'm just sad not to go with the youth group. =( So that's why I'm going to MLT! Because that's the neato training that the people from our church do before they move over to Turkey. So I can't wait to see what all they're doing. Altho tonight my dad is opening and he's sitting here still deciding what to do so tonight will come as no surprise to me...but the rest of the time will. okay...i'm done rambling now!
French club officers' meeting was fun! It's so fun being in charge of stuff now! I mean Rachel was leading the meeting so it was fun to see all the stuff we were doing and kinda be in control of certain things (ie the budget. hehe. =) yay for french club!
I was going to go to turkey all next summer to help with the youth team coming from our church...but after people went to Namibia nobody wants to go anywhere else. So the youth group is probably not going to Turkey next summer. stink. Oh well. I mean I'll still go, I'm just sad not to go with the youth group. =( So that's why I'm going to MLT! Because that's the neato training that the people from our church do before they move over to Turkey. So I can't wait to see what all they're doing. Altho tonight my dad is opening and he's sitting here still deciding what to do so tonight will come as no surprise to me...but the rest of the time will. okay...i'm done rambling now!
French club officers' meeting was fun! It's so fun being in charge of stuff now! I mean Rachel was leading the meeting so it was fun to see all the stuff we were doing and kinda be in control of certain things (ie the budget. hehe. =) yay for french club!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home