It's almost the middle of the week! It's been a pretty good week so far (don't laugh at me saying "week" when it's been two days...) but ya! I feel a WHOLE lot better today! I've found my remedy for bad colds! HUGE doses of vitamin C. I took like 2000 mg yesterday and then again today and I'm doin one more tomorrow and then I'll go back down to like 500mg. haha. ya it's a lot but it always makes me better! =)
After school was fun because Tyler was at his grandma's house and he came and we just hung out for like 2 hours. That's always super fun =)
My fam went to Mazzio's tonight..so that was fun! cuz we really don't eat out much but I love Mazzio's so that was a nifty thing to do on tuesday night.
I took my sister to a challenge match today and helped her warm up (or helped her feel really good about beating the pants off me...) and she beat the girl she played 8-0! go Anne!!
Well I've done most of my homework but we have all that stinkin history...blah! That "reading" is mucho longo. And I don't like the questions. bleh..not to mention the chapter I still haven't read. oops...and the study guide (that james printed for me! go james!) bleh well I better do that now. sheesh!
After school was fun because Tyler was at his grandma's house and he came and we just hung out for like 2 hours. That's always super fun =)
My fam went to Mazzio's tonight..so that was fun! cuz we really don't eat out much but I love Mazzio's so that was a nifty thing to do on tuesday night.
I took my sister to a challenge match today and helped her warm up (or helped her feel really good about beating the pants off me...) and she beat the girl she played 8-0! go Anne!!
Well I've done most of my homework but we have all that stinkin history...blah! That "reading" is mucho longo. And I don't like the questions. bleh..not to mention the chapter I still haven't read. oops...and the study guide (that james printed for me! go james!) bleh well I better do that now. sheesh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home