Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, September 06, 2003

This is kind of weird...my blog has not been working lately. And I don't think it's my computer....oh well! Anyways...so last night my sister had 3 girls over to spend the night! yikes! They giggled FOREVER! seriously it was crazy...and I'm not saying my friends and I never do that but they were pretty weird. ha so much for little sisters! well today is the retreat and I'm super excited! =) AND! tomorrow my parents get back!! woohoo!! ya know how you're supposed to hate your parents when you're a teenager!? Well I miss them like heck! Isn't that weird?!!! I thought I'd be ready to get away from them but I really think they're pretty cool!
Ok announcement time: last night at the football game everybody was ticked at me cuz I hadn't told them so here I'll make it clear for you guys!
YES! Tyler and I ARE going out! (hahaha stace!) Now you have no reason to be mad at me for not telling you and no reason for not knowing! so there! =)
I'm in one of those really strange saturday morning moods....great stuff....need some coffee...starbucks is sounding good! ...mmmmmm! i'm outta here..there's coffee out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home