Do you ever just have one of those days where you just can't focus?? Holy cow I've been doing the same homework for 3 hours! And the same thing normally takes me about 10 minutes...What's the stinkin deal!!! I just can only read something for about 5 minutes if I expect myself to actually absorb something.... then the next 20 it's all self-discipline and I'm not really getting any of it. It's so annoying! Ach! I wish I could just make myself pay attention! But I can't. So I've been online off and on for about 4 hours. I'll get online for a few minutes get bored and go do something else. I can't finish anything! and I have like 7 things all going at the same time! holy cow I need some drugs. lol. okay maybe not but I'm going to go try and get 5 minutes more of h/w done.
Previous Posts
- Fun day! It's not Monday and tomorrow's church SO ...
- Well! Just got back from Dallas and I'm having a p...
- Hey guys! Wow sleeping late is so nice! I totally ...
- Anybody know if we have h/w in AP US History? (wells)
- After hearing Bob's sermon last night I decided to...
- yay for wednesdays! =) they make the week seem not...
- Hello!!! Well it's Tuesday and already I wish it w...
- homework is the devil...why does it take SO much s...
- My sister was just listening to 97.5 (death statio...
- Fun day! Church was good this morning although it ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home