Ok so the past 45 minutes has been REALLY interesting. I've sneezed once every 5 minutes for one thing. So that's been fun...my sister finally just said "okay, I'm not saying 'bless you' anymore just consider yourself blessed." haha. And then in the middle of one sneeze there was this HUGE crash outside that sounded awful! So Anne and I looked outside to see what happened and this giant tree had fallen down in my backyard! It's was the biggest mess! The main part of the tree hit the deck and broke it in two spots. =( and then the branches all landed in the pool so we can't run the pump until we get all the big pieces out. It also broke an iron table that we have outside and ripped one of the chairs in half. (That was weird to look at....half a chair on one side..a branch in the middle and then a half a chair on the other side!) then the front part of the branch fell and bent the white frame of our pool and snapped a clamp off. Then when Anne and I were trying to move the biggest part of the tree (which I swear was so stinkin heavy) and after the 3rd try, she picked it up before I did and it rolled onto my toe and took off a lot of the skin....which I can't say was too fun. But it's all okay!! It could have been soo much worse, so from what happened hardly anything was messed up! I was so glad none of us were out there! If that giant part had come down on us (which it would have if I was sitting at the table outside doing my hw where I usually do) then it would have prolly REALLY hurt us bad. So it's SO awesome that we weren't outside. AND it missed both cats and the dog. whew! what a relief! there's a God thing again. What a weekend! it's been crazy!
Previous Posts
- SLT was cool. I liked how we actually made real d...
- This is kind of weird...my blog has not been worki...
- Well I did a lot of driving today. That was kinda ...
- Wow! so I'm watching boy meets world and it's REAL...
- Do you ever just have one of those days where you ...
- Fun day! It's not Monday and tomorrow's church SO ...
- Well! Just got back from Dallas and I'm having a p...
- Hey guys! Wow sleeping late is so nice! I totally ...
- Anybody know if we have h/w in AP US History? (wells)
- After hearing Bob's sermon last night I decided to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home