holy cow I'm so tired of sneezing! gracious goodness!!!
Tonight at dinner my mom looks at my necklace and gasps. I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on and she just erupts into laughter! Between gasps she tells me that I wore an Arabic necklace on 9-11. oops. I totally did not mean to do that! It didn't even cross my mind this morning when I put it on! so if anybody noticed that I was totally not trying to be dis-respectful because while I may not be the most patriotic person I do feel like today should be remembered because of all the people who died. so I'm sooo sorry if you saw the necklace today and you were offended! I really really didn't mean to do that!
So it was really stormy today and that was fun. I like the temp drop! Man I'm so ready for winter! I just wish it was freeeeeezing cold outside and we could wear sweaters and eat soup and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows. mmmmm! going to go finish the h/w...bye!
Tonight at dinner my mom looks at my necklace and gasps. I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on and she just erupts into laughter! Between gasps she tells me that I wore an Arabic necklace on 9-11. oops. I totally did not mean to do that! It didn't even cross my mind this morning when I put it on! so if anybody noticed that I was totally not trying to be dis-respectful because while I may not be the most patriotic person I do feel like today should be remembered because of all the people who died. so I'm sooo sorry if you saw the necklace today and you were offended! I really really didn't mean to do that!
So it was really stormy today and that was fun. I like the temp drop! Man I'm so ready for winter! I just wish it was freeeeeezing cold outside and we could wear sweaters and eat soup and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows. mmmmm! going to go finish the h/w...bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home