Fun day! It's not Monday and tomorrow's church SO it's been pretty good considering it was a school day. =) haha. I'm almost finished with my puzzle that I sarted a bazillion years ago! I'm down to all white pieces and it's really not fair because they all look exactly the same. =( stink. So in other news...
Got my schedule changed and got some really interesting reactions..."MARY MARGARET YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER...I HATE YOU!" or "Oh my gosh that's soo awesome! You can sit next to me in choir now!" ha. so that was pretty funny. I wonder what my counselor would say if I come to her next week and ask to put it back the way it was....hahaha. She'd have a mental breakdown.
You know what's really annoying?? When Mrs. Wells' website for a study guide doesn't work. It doesn't even show up. how frustrating! Anyways...better got study! bye!
Got my schedule changed and got some really interesting reactions..."MARY MARGARET YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER...I HATE YOU!" or "Oh my gosh that's soo awesome! You can sit next to me in choir now!" ha. so that was pretty funny. I wonder what my counselor would say if I come to her next week and ask to put it back the way it was....hahaha. She'd have a mental breakdown.
You know what's really annoying?? When Mrs. Wells' website for a study guide doesn't work. It doesn't even show up. how frustrating! Anyways...better got study! bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home