My eye is having random spaz day today. I'm in the middle of sitting at the table doing my homework and my right eye just starts crying. Tears are streaming down my face (the right side...) and I'm like what the heck is going on!? My sister is asking me whats wrong and I keep telling her nothing. Then she notices it's only one eye and I'm not crying, only my right eye is. Go figure. So that's the second time today that's happened. sheesh. I hate my right eye.
So in other news...haha. jk. I just read a comment on someone's blog that said they didn't like Passion because it just makes money for David Crowder and Charlie Hall. That's not so cool. While some of the money prolly does go to their bands....they're both BROKE as heck! anyways...
So in other news...haha. jk. I just read a comment on someone's blog that said they didn't like Passion because it just makes money for David Crowder and Charlie Hall. That's not so cool. While some of the money prolly does go to their bands....they're both BROKE as heck! anyways...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home