Today I found out that librarians are very angry grouchy people. I think they must have had a hard childhood or something because the one that YELLED at me today was psycho! I went up to talk to Rachel Steely while she was using the copy machine and the librarian goes, "Guys if we dont' call your name to come up here don't come stand around the copy machine!" Then she turned to me and glared (evily!) and said "You! Go sit down!" I was like oh my word I can't believe you just yelled at me! I know this is your precious little library but I was not standing around the copy machine I was standing by Rachel! The library does not revolve around your stupid little copy machine! yikes! that lady gave me such a dirty look. I think I'd rather hang out with the kids in my math models class than that creepy lady. I miss the librarian we had in 1st period...this one was seriously MEAN. ach. so i just needed to get that out of my system....
Previous Posts
- youth rally was really cool. I had no idea that r...
- tuesday is the most boring day of the week! ach! i...
- 737 started! 737 started! 737 started! hey guys! u...
- k back to my "not think deep out loud" self. Toda...
- Sometimes I feel like I'm in another world. I don...
- GAME DAY! GAME DAY! woohoo! I'm so excited! footba...
- I feel like such a slacker! It's been two whole da...
- I just finished reading the scariest book I think ...
- well we got some family friends at our house today...
- blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pa...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home