737 started! 737 started! 737 started! hey guys! um unless you didn't know...737 started =) haha. It's so much fun. Man I think of all the stuff I missed while I was gone...that was numero uno on my list. (not that I had a list but ya you know what I mean.) Something about being at church and being with a bunch of friends and having no guys in the room and just hanging out makes me SUPER DUPER HYPER. I like the stuff we study too. Altho the same word was repeated like 100 times in 100 different ways. and that was kind of confusing but that's okay cuz there's notes at the bottom that explain what every word in Greek means. well not every word but all the ones that are confusing. ya can you tell i'm wired? So before church we went to sonic...and that was kind of funny because um 3 cars....4 people...at sonic..not a whole lot of talkin goin on. and then lauren and cait crank up the lion king (???) that was embarrassing. hahaha. so stacey and i (to spite cait) cranked up hillary duff. haha. that was pretty funny. i'm super tired (even though you can't tell) ha! so i better get to bed! wow i'm going to bed before 11! that hasn't happened in over a week! ha! so ya! oh yeah i was leaving wasn't i..?? haha! bye! for real!
Previous Posts
- k back to my "not think deep out loud" self. Toda...
- Sometimes I feel like I'm in another world. I don...
- GAME DAY! GAME DAY! woohoo! I'm so excited! footba...
- I feel like such a slacker! It's been two whole da...
- I just finished reading the scariest book I think ...
- well we got some family friends at our house today...
- blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pa...
- holy cow I'm so tired of sneezing! gracious goodne...
- MLT starts tonight! yay! I'm actually not sure wha...
- It's almost the middle of the week! It's been a pr...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home