Hola! Well today's been interesting. I've just been mad for no reason all day long. NO REASON at all. But then tonight I went to the Kingdom conference (and I was mad that nobody signed up...long story..now do you see what I mean? I was just mad about all kinds of stupid stuff that means nothing) but anyways...the conference was really good. I heard a lot of things be re-inforced but a lot of new stuff also. And the break out sessions were very interesting. Since the highschool students that came had to pick a "domain" to be in (education, gov law, sci-tech, religion, etc) I was in education. It was interesting to see people who were in process of being a teacher, people who were at that time professors and teachers, and people who had retired. What a range of views! It was fun to compare who would've changed what and how being in education could be a part of God's will (ie global agenda) Because there are so many "fun" things that I would love to major in (international studies for one!) but I dont' know what I would do with the degree's ya know? I think it would be more just learning for the fun of it. (no laughing please, yes i know i'm a nerd) So I'll prolly end up in Education with a minor in some language (arabic or french or something else fun) just because i know that will be a paying job and a combination of my passions. but still it just made me think of all the fun stuff i COULD do in the future. altho anythin math or science related is out. haha. but anyways...ya that's it! come tomorrow if you want to! to the conference i mean! everyone's welcome and it doesn't matter if you pay or not. i mean if you can please do but it's not a big deal! it starts at 10:30! on the third floor! be there! ya bye!
Previous Posts
- Today I found out that librarians are very angry g...
- youth rally was really cool. I had no idea that r...
- tuesday is the most boring day of the week! ach! i...
- 737 started! 737 started! 737 started! hey guys! u...
- k back to my "not think deep out loud" self. Toda...
- Sometimes I feel like I'm in another world. I don...
- GAME DAY! GAME DAY! woohoo! I'm so excited! footba...
- I feel like such a slacker! It's been two whole da...
- I just finished reading the scariest book I think ...
- well we got some family friends at our house today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home