tuesday is the most boring day of the week! ach! i went to see my sister cheerlead today. that was fun. =) she's so cute! hehe. and i went and mailed a VERY heavy package. it weighed a stinking ton! man...textbooks...yucky. anyways....umm...ate at bush's. tea's so yummy. um...better do my h/w ha. that was obviously only blogged out of feeling like I needed to. (just in case you couldn't tell...)
Previous Posts
- 737 started! 737 started! 737 started! hey guys! u...
- k back to my "not think deep out loud" self. Toda...
- Sometimes I feel like I'm in another world. I don...
- GAME DAY! GAME DAY! woohoo! I'm so excited! footba...
- I feel like such a slacker! It's been two whole da...
- I just finished reading the scariest book I think ...
- well we got some family friends at our house today...
- blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pa...
- holy cow I'm so tired of sneezing! gracious goodne...
- MLT starts tonight! yay! I'm actually not sure wha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home