Sometimes I feel like I'm in another world. I don't understand why things happen the way they do and I don't understand how people think the way they do. Why do some people never get the chance to hear the gospel and die and go to hell....while others hear it and choose to reject it? Maybe others who hear the gospel for the first time (and have never heard OF it before) accept it more willingly because it isn't tainted? Whereas people here who hear the gospel and reject it see christianity tainted and ruined by all of our hypocrisy and humanness. I've been praying for this unreached people group for over 3 months now. And I know things probably don't happen overnight. But there's my doubt again! Why can I not have the faith to believe that something WILL happen. I know of the group who prayed for a people group for 20 years and then after most of that group died the people they prayed for began to have visions and dreams and now there's over 20,000 believers in this group who all came to Christ thru 5 men in their tribe who had dreams and visions about the same time that group started praying for them. So something could be happening among the people group I'm praying for and I'd never even know it! But why do I doubt? Why do I question? I don't know. bleh. At least God's the one in control and I dont' have to mess with all these people who doubt me...
Previous Posts
- GAME DAY! GAME DAY! woohoo! I'm so excited! footba...
- I feel like such a slacker! It's been two whole da...
- I just finished reading the scariest book I think ...
- well we got some family friends at our house today...
- blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pa...
- holy cow I'm so tired of sneezing! gracious goodne...
- MLT starts tonight! yay! I'm actually not sure wha...
- It's almost the middle of the week! It's been a pr...
- Can someone in AP US History print me off a study ...
- Ok so the past 45 minutes has been REALLY interest...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home