GAME DAY! GAME DAY! woohoo! I'm so excited! football game! annnnnnnnddddd...5th quarter! all in one day! (well duh) but FREE coffee...sheesh no need to say more..I'm there!! fun stuff. well i feel like pizza tonight. that sounds really really good. i forgot my lunch today so i'm like starving! ha! crazy. well i g2g eat! wooohooo that's almost as good as a football game.
Previous Posts
- I feel like such a slacker! It's been two whole da...
- I just finished reading the scariest book I think ...
- well we got some family friends at our house today...
- blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pa...
- holy cow I'm so tired of sneezing! gracious goodne...
- MLT starts tonight! yay! I'm actually not sure wha...
- It's almost the middle of the week! It's been a pr...
- Can someone in AP US History print me off a study ...
- Ok so the past 45 minutes has been REALLY interest...
- SLT was cool. I liked how we actually made real d...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home