Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, September 20, 2003

k back to my "not think deep out loud" self. Today was fun! I got up late (as usual) and went to Leal's (as usual) What can I say? I'm a creature of habit! =) Then after that I went to Lauren's and we watched Serendipity. I think of all the movies we had to choose from that was certainly not the best but we were talking about New York and looking at her pictures of New York so I wanted to watch a New York movie...and that qualifies! So we watched that and wished it was winter and that it was snowing and we were ice skating. Bleh for movies that are so unrealistic but make you wish life was "perfect." Althought that movie was certainly NOT perfect nor is that the way I want things to happen. haha. but that's beside the point. Anyways so after a little while I left and came back home. I helped dad put the cover on the pool. sad day. Now it's no longer blue...it's a gaint black tarp. =( sad stuff. BUT then the phone rang and it was Tyler so that was way fun. =) After that company came over and they're STILL here right now but in the middle Anne and I went to Michaels (they have christmas stuff up...!?!?!) and I ran into my cousin from Comanche!! That was super fun. My uncle scared me to death but that's okay. It was funny. And they had my bday present in their car and it's a super cute sweatshirt so that's fun too! What a super fun day. =) I love having my licence....it relieves boredom big time! woohoo! anyways...well i have to do my h/w tonight so that tomorrow I dont' have any and I dont' get in trouble. hehe. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home