well we got some family friends at our house today! It's been so fun! They're still here and we're about to eat dinner. Our parents have been friends since before we were all born. It's super fun. Nate (the one who's my age) and I were really bored so we went in search of good places that sell guitars...didn't find many...we went to Lonestar but they wouldn't let him try any of it. So then we bought new strings for my guitar and I helped him re-string it...which was really funny because it's a super old guitar and it took like an hour and I had no earthly clue what I was doing. Basically I just stood there and did what he said "hold this; give me the wire cutters; tie a knot on the end of this." lol. I had to tie knots at the end of each string cuz the guitar didn't have pegs like he thought it would. (something about it being a 40 year old classical guitar. funny stuff. )
Then we met our families at starbucks. Then we came back home and now we're waiting for dinner. There was another family here too, but they had to go to the baylor game tonight for parents' weekend. soo...now it's just the Kornegay's and our fam. fun fun. well i better go....Anne's got some game set up on the trampoline. ha!
Then we met our families at starbucks. Then we came back home and now we're waiting for dinner. There was another family here too, but they had to go to the baylor game tonight for parents' weekend. soo...now it's just the Kornegay's and our fam. fun fun. well i better go....Anne's got some game set up on the trampoline. ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home