Well...it's Tuesday! Another whole week to survive! But! This one ends in the Elements' Girls' Retreat so that is something to majorly look forward to even more than the usual Friday/Saturday/Sunday succession. And tomorrow is FCS which I am absolutely determined to go to this year! I jsut never can get myself out of bed in the morning...but I'm sure if I do it once or twice it will become habit and I will have no problem rolling outta bed early on Wednesdays. But for this one I'm meeting Lauren at Leal's so that I have to show up! (otherwise she has no ride!) so I have my accountability in place!
Today was fun! The fire drills disrupted everything and it made me very happy to skip most of AP English (YAY) and most of French 3. altho not so much in French. And then after school after I took Lauren home Tyler came over for about an hourish and that was fun. That's always fun because even though we never DO anything we have fun just talking and hanging out. (or at least I do...haha)
Ya'll pray for me if you think about it. Several different situations are going on at once...two of which are witnessing type things (and need some SERIOUS lifting up!) and the other is kind of a minor stupid selfish thing. I got left out of this kinda big deal thing and even though I know it's retarded..it bugs me in a funny way. I'm just sad that some friendships kinda decline. anyways...so if you think about it...prayer would be nice =) i'm outta here! lata!
Today was fun! The fire drills disrupted everything and it made me very happy to skip most of AP English (YAY) and most of French 3. altho not so much in French. And then after school after I took Lauren home Tyler came over for about an hourish and that was fun. That's always fun because even though we never DO anything we have fun just talking and hanging out. (or at least I do...haha)
Ya'll pray for me if you think about it. Several different situations are going on at once...two of which are witnessing type things (and need some SERIOUS lifting up!) and the other is kind of a minor stupid selfish thing. I got left out of this kinda big deal thing and even though I know it's retarded..it bugs me in a funny way. I'm just sad that some friendships kinda decline. anyways...so if you think about it...prayer would be nice =) i'm outta here! lata!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home