Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, September 29, 2003

Wow today was SUCH a monday! holy cow! I could hardly stay awake in ANY of my classes. sheesh. We have people coming for dinner that I don't know..that's always fun...well at least they don't have little kids. =) I have a lot of homework but not! isn't that weird? ya but it's true. We got new seating charts in two of my classes and I'm really excited about chemistry. Like it'll totally be a challenge but I'm planning on working hard at it. (My lab partner is from Brazil and he doesn't speak a whole lot of English...however I speak NO portugese so he's ahead of me!) So I'm going to try and learn some Portugese this 6 weeks. =) fun stuff! French...ehhh I'm not sure if Madame Hall thought the seating chart over or not but she put me by a whole bunch of girls who are my really good friends! I won't be paying attention much in that class....haha
Well stink. Today was not so good in some other stuff too. I was supposed to go back to Beirut for a week in October with my mom...however....that changed this morning and I'm really bummed about it. =( Just between the cost, the dates (in the middle of Research paper and choir concert...) and logistics; it just didn't work out. =( So that really really really really really really stinks. BUT! the money that we would have spent on my part of the trip, my parents are going to put in my account for turkey this summer. SO! that doubles my money for my trip next summer. so that's a good thing in and of itself too. so it's all gravy. But I am sad that I don't get to see the team and my language tutor and all kinds of different friends of mine that live there. anyways...better hit the h/w!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home