Wow! I went to Dee's Chicken today for Lebanese food. Whoa..it was soo good! Aw man I love eating there. I tried to use some Arabic but it didn't turn out too well...JT and I had fun using it though. And my cousin Kristin came and ate with us so that was a lot of fun too. And now it's raining. Normally I would be thrilled but I washed my car yesterday =( boo! how stinky is that. anyways... bleh. now I'm going to play in the rain! bye!
Previous Posts
- Whoa!! What an awesome day! First I'm comin in fro...
- Wow today I didn't actually have too much homework...
- Well...it's Tuesday! Another whole week to survive...
- Wow today was SUCH a monday! holy cow! I could har...
- My eye is having random spaz day today. I'm in the...
- If I learn anything else this weekend my head will...
- Hola! Well today's been interesting. I've just bee...
- Today I found out that librarians are very angry g...
- youth rally was really cool. I had no idea that r...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home