Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

home all alone. it's so quiet! I love it! I have homework out the kazoo. it's so crazy. so i should be doing it right now..ehh..maybe later. ha. got another email from my friend at bfa in germany. she wants me to come visit her and stay in her dorm with her! FUN! i could go christmas or spring break...christmas would be more fun (they have this banquet thing) but it's twice what it costs to go spring break! and i have to pay for it! which i can for either one but of course it would make more sense to pick the cheap one. =) haha. (at least in my opinion!) yay! gotta jet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home