Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, October 06, 2003

what a day! I just love email It never fails to amaze me how you can click a button and receive emails from Waco, Germany, and Turkey all at the same time and in the same little convenient inbox. whoa. I have a friend who is in boarding school in Germany and we've known each other since like 1st grade so we go way back. In fact I think she's known me the longest of any of my friends. But every time she sends me an email I think her school sounds just like Hogwarts (minus all the crazy subjects like potions and awesome games like quiditch)! It's so funny. But they have like study hall hours and they're having a christmas banquet that you take a date to and all this stuff that's just so funny sounding to me! I wanna go! haha. and my other friend from way back, Jooel...he's from Finland..., might be going to BFA too! I'm so totally jealous! Altho I don't think BFA can handle both of them much less the 3 of us! hahahaha.

Then earlier while I was doing laundry (yuck) I was sorting thru the clothes and thinking about whether or not I should go to Turkey this summer and what all is involved etc etc. So as I was thinking that I finished putting the clothes in the washer and came to check my email and there was an email from Scott telling me all about Cinakkale (sp!?) and how great it was and how he couldn't wait until I came next summer...and I was like "alright God, alright! I gotcha" So now I'm going to order this language thing online that I've been debating over whether to spend money on or not ...cuz if I didn't go it would be wasted...but now I'm pretty sure what I should do. Funny how God knows what we need when we need it and chooses to show us stuff since our faith is so small.

Then Tyler's little sister came over and hung out for a little while. She's SOOO funny. ya um..then I got bored and I made ice cream with my "baskin robins ice cream maker!!!!!" hahahahaha. i love that thing. and the stupid thing is I got it for christmas like 2 years ago. man i'm such a dork. =) and then b&n was calling so i went to go grab some much needed coffee!

AND- HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!
AND- HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!!
AND- YAY FOR LAUREN GETTING HER PERMIT FINALLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home