Wow today I didn't actually have too much homework but in a way I did. After school I had to pick up my coke products that I sold for choir so I went to the library to find more sources for my research paper. I was looking through some of the books that I had used and came across one that I had used an older edition when they had a newer one! It was 10 years newer! In this book I found this ENTIRE section on analysis specically about my novel! OH! I was in heaven! So this morning I had no clue what my thesis and three points were going to be and this afternoon it ALL fell into place! That had to be a God thing to keep my stress level low =) yay God. So that was awesome beyond awesome. Then Tyler helped me go get pick up the doorprizes for Elements but the guy that worked there was like "uh well the manager is out of town so I'll have to call her before I can help you!" ach! The retreat's tomorrow! dang! Well I'll just have to go after school tomorrow and pick it up. anyways...we got report cards today and even though I had 2 B's when I added the multiplier in and stuff my average was still very good! I was excited! so i better get going...later!
Previous Posts
- Well...it's Tuesday! Another whole week to survive...
- Wow today was SUCH a monday! holy cow! I could har...
- My eye is having random spaz day today. I'm in the...
- If I learn anything else this weekend my head will...
- Hola! Well today's been interesting. I've just bee...
- Today I found out that librarians are very angry g...
- youth rally was really cool. I had no idea that r...
- tuesday is the most boring day of the week! ach! i...
- 737 started! 737 started! 737 started! hey guys! u...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home