Whoa!! What an awesome day! First I'm comin in from the retreat and I'm totally exhausted but completely psyched cuz it was so cool! THEN....I come in and there's this message on my dining table made out of M&M's that says, "Will you go to homecoming with me?" then has a rose next to it! totally awesome! Ya um I think that's the BEST idea for asking a girl to homecoming I've ever seen =) yay Tyler =)
And now my car's clean and Baylor's winning the football game. What a day. =) haha. oh and by the way- Janet I am SO glad you came to Elements! you are one cool chick! =)
And now my car's clean and Baylor's winning the football game. What a day. =) haha. oh and by the way- Janet I am SO glad you came to Elements! you are one cool chick! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home