Gosh it has been the weirdest day! Not in a bad way at all...just weird. I had a really strange dream last night and I remembered it this morning (which is strange in itself...I remember like one dream a month...maybe)
So in my dream I'm at a church service and it's like during the prayer/invitation time. Well this friend comes up to me and says, "Mary Margaret I really want you to be saved." Well I'm like um well you don't have to really worry about that because I already am. Then he shrugs and walks off...kinda surprised like. I woke up with this horrible thought that even though I am a believer I haven't been vocal enough about it and others don't have any clue about Christ. They know that I believe but that means nothing more to them than knowing that I'm learning french. (They are aware that I know french but they don't know french) You would think that with a big mouth like mine this would not be an issue. So my whole day was about being vocal about my faith. And it worked! The friend that I brought last night to the revival was talking to me in chem today about how he like it and wanted to come there on wednesdays now. He's still going to go to the Mormon church on Sunday (stink) but his mom doesn't like the Mormon church so that's another good thing.
Then about dinner time Tyler shows up at my door. That was weird but FOR SURE not a bad thing. So we went to Whataburger. =)
I think overall I like weird days. They're so much more fun than conventional days.
So in my dream I'm at a church service and it's like during the prayer/invitation time. Well this friend comes up to me and says, "Mary Margaret I really want you to be saved." Well I'm like um well you don't have to really worry about that because I already am. Then he shrugs and walks off...kinda surprised like. I woke up with this horrible thought that even though I am a believer I haven't been vocal enough about it and others don't have any clue about Christ. They know that I believe but that means nothing more to them than knowing that I'm learning french. (They are aware that I know french but they don't know french) You would think that with a big mouth like mine this would not be an issue. So my whole day was about being vocal about my faith. And it worked! The friend that I brought last night to the revival was talking to me in chem today about how he like it and wanted to come there on wednesdays now. He's still going to go to the Mormon church on Sunday (stink) but his mom doesn't like the Mormon church so that's another good thing.
Then about dinner time Tyler shows up at my door. That was weird but FOR SURE not a bad thing. So we went to Whataburger. =)
I think overall I like weird days. They're so much more fun than conventional days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home