Life is nuts! Gotta Sing Gotta Dance!!!!! Tomorrow's the opening show! =) I'm soooo thrilled. It was amazing tonight. =) and I got to leave at 9 hurray!!!!! I can't keep anything straight anymore. I forget which tests I'm studying for and what classes I have homework in...I never know if Tyler's at school or gone home (haha) and I have (until tonight) danced the NYC wrong. haha. Yikes I need to de-stress-ify! ahhhh now i have to go eat cuz it's 9:20 and i still haven't yet...blehhh
Previous Posts
- wow. so today once again I'm insanely busy..and I ...
- Welp I just got back from GSGD practice and boy it...
- blah! oh my word i am so sore from our little girl...
- Strange day #2..... I went to bed last night at li...
- God wins again! My math models teacher is a "catho...
- Gosh it has been the weirdest day! Not in a bad wa...
- Man am I sick of homework. yuck! I wish we had rev...
- hmmmm. I think parking lot conversations are my fa...
- Lots of things happened today. This morning's serm...
- Woohoo for saturday! today has been so fun! (and i...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home