wow. so today once again I'm insanely busy..and I still have 3 more tests to study for..ehhh... who cares =) I started taking this class tonight at Baylor. It's Arabic!!!! I'm soooo thrilled. It was absolutely wonderful to get back into speaking it. the class is actually to teach you to read and write arabic but of course he can't help speaking it and the words he wrote on the board I knew. The girl who sat behind me is from Syria. Her name was Nora and she's a fish at Baylor. She's awesome. I made 2 new friends and then I knew 3 other people there. (plus the prof mistook me for a 23 year old and that's always fun) So I absolutely loved the class! Man it was great. And now back to homework! oh yeah..and I got the hat dance completely right tonight at GSGD practice =) hot dog that has to be a record! hahaha. i still can't dance but that's okay...at least I wasn't doing anything I wasn't supposed to do. lol.
Previous Posts
- Welp I just got back from GSGD practice and boy it...
- blah! oh my word i am so sore from our little girl...
- Strange day #2..... I went to bed last night at li...
- God wins again! My math models teacher is a "catho...
- Gosh it has been the weirdest day! Not in a bad wa...
- Man am I sick of homework. yuck! I wish we had rev...
- hmmmm. I think parking lot conversations are my fa...
- Lots of things happened today. This morning's serm...
- Woohoo for saturday! today has been so fun! (and i...
- whew...am I glad it's saturday! oh my word this we...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home