Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I survived the long week! (well it's thursday but I think that counts!) Whew! Well for those of you not there tonight GSGD rocked. My grandparents who don't ever come to anything even came tonight...that has to be the first in about 2 years. seriously...The people in the sound booth are from Mars and got nothing right, but we did well on stage =) haha. Yikes it may take me 15 minutes to wash off all this crazy stage make-up. I can't even see my real skin in the mirror... oh well!

Corrigan starts next week !!! Have I planned everything out yet...um well no. BUT it'll get done...I hope. I love hanging out with Meaghann because we totally agreed on everything and we're both laid back...but not so much that things don't get done. but anyways I am SOO excited.

So Tuesday I bought these two great dresses and I get to wear one tomorrow night, one Saturday and then I'll prolly wear one again to church sunday. hehe. =) Super fun. Yay for in and out shopping and dresses that are the same colors but completely different styles =)!!!
Anyways...too much excitement for one day. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home