Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so much fun! =) even though it was just for like 10 minutes it was a blast just talkin to her. And then she was online today too and so I got to talk to her some more. yay for good weekends. Yesterday was so busy! Oh my word! I'm exhuasted. I think I got like 7 hours of sleep on friday night and 5 last night. So much for catchin up this weekend =/
Yesterday at the Walk for Life they gave us all this stuff at the end of the walk. One of them is a pin with the pro-life symbol on it. (little baby feet) they're sooo small and the little card with explained that they are that size and shape exactly of an unborn baby at 10 weeks after conception. They are the cutest feet I've ever seen and I can't believe that even at 10 weeks the little toes have already been formed. God's so cool! I love how He handles even the tiniest details with such great care. =)
Today at church we did the Global Celebration. They had the flags up all around the front of the sanctuary and I loved it! I wish we kept the flags up year-round. Maybe if we had them strung up on wire all around the top of the sanctuary...that would rock!!! I looked for the Lebanon flag but I couldn't tell if it was there because they were all kinda hanging funny. Of all the ones that I looked at I think I only found one middle eastern flag...and I think it was Bahrain or Qatar or something. But of course we had every south-american flag. sheesh...what about asia and the mid east!?!? why do they always get left out of stuff! that's annoying. well i hafta go start my homework. bleh. bye!
Yesterday at the Walk for Life they gave us all this stuff at the end of the walk. One of them is a pin with the pro-life symbol on it. (little baby feet) they're sooo small and the little card with explained that they are that size and shape exactly of an unborn baby at 10 weeks after conception. They are the cutest feet I've ever seen and I can't believe that even at 10 weeks the little toes have already been formed. God's so cool! I love how He handles even the tiniest details with such great care. =)
Today at church we did the Global Celebration. They had the flags up all around the front of the sanctuary and I loved it! I wish we kept the flags up year-round. Maybe if we had them strung up on wire all around the top of the sanctuary...that would rock!!! I looked for the Lebanon flag but I couldn't tell if it was there because they were all kinda hanging funny. Of all the ones that I looked at I think I only found one middle eastern flag...and I think it was Bahrain or Qatar or something. But of course we had every south-american flag. sheesh...what about asia and the mid east!?!? why do they always get left out of stuff! that's annoying. well i hafta go start my homework. bleh. bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home