It's the weekend again! yay! And it's raining...every weekend for about the past month (since corrigan week...which would be...almost 2 months?) I have tried to wash my car. It keeps raining every single saturday or sunday so there's no point in washing my car! this is so annoying! Tomorrow I'm going to Walk For Life and I hope it doesn't rain that out! =/ that would stink!
hm. well my grandma put her cat to sleep today and she's so sad! She got that cat the week after I was born so this cat was like almost 17! that's an old cat! But ya she's really sad and I feel really bad for her because now not only is my grandpa gone...she doesn't even have her cat to keep her company anymore. Maybe we can get her another one sometime? not a kitten cuz they're obnoxious but an already grown cat that won't eat things and scratch her. hm. going to go..since it's friday! =) bye!
hm. well my grandma put her cat to sleep today and she's so sad! She got that cat the week after I was born so this cat was like almost 17! that's an old cat! But ya she's really sad and I feel really bad for her because now not only is my grandpa gone...she doesn't even have her cat to keep her company anymore. Maybe we can get her another one sometime? not a kitten cuz they're obnoxious but an already grown cat that won't eat things and scratch her. hm. going to go..since it's friday! =) bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home