Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's a break now....I went to bed last night at 12 and 13 hours later...at 1:11 my mom came in my room and told me to wake up. haha. I haven't slept for that long in a while. mmmm it felt good =) only bad thing was whenever I woke up mom gave me a list a mile long of things that I needed to do today...mow the yard, clean my room, clean jt's room etc. blah how no fun. oh well it's better than school!!!!! well I'm going to go eat lunch/breakfast (?) ha ! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home