I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! ha I'm a little spazzed out right now. I just finished packing (almost...) and I'm soo excited! I think my dad's about to kill me. tee-hee!!! holy cow I'm so excited! ahhh!!!!!! um if you've ever seen me really really hyper...think 10X that and you'll have me right now! ha! omg I'm goin to new york! I could care less about any of my classes tomorrow and I don't think I'll pay attention in any of them. ha! I'm going to new york!!!!!! oh....so you should most certainly watch the yankee game on saturday at about 1 or 2 or 3? and then tuesday you should watch the today show (ha since you won't be at school...oh wait...you will!!!!) ha so i'm going to leave now before I absolutely explode!
Previous Posts
- No school tomorrow!!! =) Too bad it'll be a long ...
- Tonight was the last UIL choir practice!!!!! YAY! ...
- I need a weekend to recover from this weekend. It ...
- Hey ya'll! My sis is playing in a ZAT today at Rob...
- back to school...In history we got an insane, huge...
- Monday and no school....woohoo!!! Too bad it's fre...
- Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I ...
- Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....
- haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got th...
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home