Hey ya'll! My sis is playing in a ZAT today at Robinson HS! If you for some reason like to watch tennis then call my cell and I'll meet you there =) She plays at 12 and then again at 5 tonight. I'm off to watch her play!!!
Previous Posts
- back to school...In history we got an insane, huge...
- Monday and no school....woohoo!!! Too bad it's fre...
- Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I ...
- Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....
- haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got th...
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...
- Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so muc...
- It's the weekend again! yay! And it's raining...ev...
- Today Mike preached an incredible sermon. I would ...
- I went to my first track meet today! Stacey was ru...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home