No school tomorrow!!! =) Too bad it'll be a long day...oh well! We're supposed to be back between 7:30 and 8 and I'm going to try really hard to come to church altough my mom keeps mentioning homework. (gag) They won't let us take our homework with us to choir....isn't that retarded?! But I'm going to sneak in my TKAM book in my purse because I can't stand to waste the entire day only to stay up all night working on stupid homework. i hate school. hm. i'm goin to sleep. i'm wiped out!
Previous Posts
- Tonight was the last UIL choir practice!!!!! YAY! ...
- I need a weekend to recover from this weekend. It ...
- Hey ya'll! My sis is playing in a ZAT today at Rob...
- back to school...In history we got an insane, huge...
- Monday and no school....woohoo!!! Too bad it's fre...
- Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I ...
- Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....
- haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got th...
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...
- Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so muc...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home