whew. I'm totally stressing but that's okay. It'll be over tomorrow and I'm trying really hard to keep that in mind. I went to B&N today and covered 1800-1900 in an hour and a half. I actually feel like I've covered everything that I need to know and that I'm as ready as I'm going to be. I've got another 20 years to cover and then I'm basically finished studying. I think I'm going to bed at like 10 just because I don't want to mess with being tired during a stinkin 3 hour exam! *deep breath* so back to studying and I so can't wait for this weekend to get here.
Previous Posts
- blah. what a bad day. besides being amazingly tir...
- I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M ...
- No school tomorrow!!! =) Too bad it'll be a long ...
- Tonight was the last UIL choir practice!!!!! YAY! ...
- I need a weekend to recover from this weekend. It ...
- Hey ya'll! My sis is playing in a ZAT today at Rob...
- back to school...In history we got an insane, huge...
- Monday and no school....woohoo!!! Too bad it's fre...
- Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I ...
- Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home