Tonight was the last UIL choir practice!!!!! YAY! Only bad thing is that I have to leave Wednesday at 7:30 in the morning (!!) and get back at like 8 that night. aw crap I'm goin to miss church. I just realized that. that bites! darn it. hm. dinner time!
Previous Posts
- I need a weekend to recover from this weekend. It ...
- Hey ya'll! My sis is playing in a ZAT today at Rob...
- back to school...In history we got an insane, huge...
- Monday and no school....woohoo!!! Too bad it's fre...
- Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I ...
- Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....
- haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got th...
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...
- Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so muc...
- It's the weekend again! yay! And it's raining...ev...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home