back to school...In history we got an insane, huge packet that's due at the end of class tomorrow...and did we even get the whole period to work on it today!? no! darn it that stupid class is consuming me! And plus on top of that I "get to go" to a choir rehearsal for an hour and maybe another 30 minutes. stupid school. k well i'm thru complaining now =) it's so pretty outside today! at least my cat thinks so. He's sitting on the deck as though he was king of the world. (well maybe just my backyard but oh well) off to do my hw...
Previous Posts
- Monday and no school....woohoo!!! Too bad it's fre...
- Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I ...
- Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....
- haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got th...
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...
- Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so muc...
- It's the weekend again! yay! And it's raining...ev...
- Today Mike preached an incredible sermon. I would ...
- I went to my first track meet today! Stacey was ru...
- hm. interesting day. I came home early from my gra...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home