hello again..yes i know i have no life due to my incessant blogging but I can't help it! When life's so fun there's just too much to write about! =) Today was nice to just chill. I read like 3 magazines at B&N and then had fun cooking dinner with stace. and it turned out really good! now i have tons of homework that i've put off until right now so I suppose I had better work on that..but who wants to do that!? too bad school is tomorrow. oh what i wouldn't give to go back to the beginning of this summer and just do summer all over again.
Previous Posts
- fun day! It's raining, I'm sick and I'm wearing a ...
- so today is nasty muggy! yuck! church this mornin...
- Oh my word I DO NOT LIKE xangas. I'm just chillin...
- BLAST this stupid cold! It's getting worse and wor...
- USA Today hired Michael Moore to cover the Republi...
- hola! I am SO tired today. Man I wish it was frida...
- so today was another perfect day. how often does t...
- choir lock-in totally rocked my socks off! Wow it ...
- text messages make the world go 'round =) I got un...
- hey hey! So yesterday was just wonderful! It was a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home