My grandma on the subject of aging:
"I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas anymore."
Gosh I love that lady! Today was awesome =) I sat outside on the deck and did my homework. It was gorgeous outside and to be honest I got nothing accomplished BUT! I had fun listening to my mom's I-pod and sending txt messages. haha. so that counts for something. Life is so awesome. And in reality there are so many bad things going on right now...but I just don't care anymore. =) just one of those happy days I guess... tomorrow's a football game! and 5th quarter which I'm debating about going to...or steve's fajitas..hmm...tough choice eh??!! Well I'm going to do the homework I tried to do earlier today...
"I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas anymore."
Gosh I love that lady! Today was awesome =) I sat outside on the deck and did my homework. It was gorgeous outside and to be honest I got nothing accomplished BUT! I had fun listening to my mom's I-pod and sending txt messages. haha. so that counts for something. Life is so awesome. And in reality there are so many bad things going on right now...but I just don't care anymore. =) just one of those happy days I guess... tomorrow's a football game! and 5th quarter which I'm debating about going to...or steve's fajitas..hmm...tough choice eh??!! Well I'm going to do the homework I tried to do earlier today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home