Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture book at pics from last summer. It really doesn't seem like that long ago to me. There was a song playing on my cd about time just slipping away and I noticed that there were only about 30 more pic slots in my book. Pretty soon those will be filled with pics from my senior year and I'll be in college looking back at them thinking that it really wasn't that long ago. That's so weird. I can't believe how fast time has gone by this year. In about 3 or 4 weeks we'll be out for Christmas break and only have one semester left. How weird is that? I guess it's just late at night and I'm nostalgic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home