Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, January 29, 2005

hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i thought i owed it to ya'll.. i'm so tired of homework lately! that's all i do! and looking for scholarships. ugh. i wish college was free. ya know i think the worst thing about my family is that we don't fall into any categories for ANY financial aid at all. yes my parents both have jobs..neither of them pay great.. so no money there. my brother graduated in december...so no money for having 2 kids in college. but we're not flat broke so we don't qualify for anything! good grief!!! can't average people get a little help too!?! holy cow i hate the "system." anyway.. corrigan is shaping up to be awesome. i seriously think this will be the best year ever. best group i've ever been with.... best shirts i've ever SEEN!!! and the most gorgeous guy I've ever met is my date.. what could possibly be better?! hmmm.. wonderful. =) welp i need some coffee. i've only had a cup today and it was this afternoon...feeling a starbucks run coming on! ..........*evil caffeine deprived laughter*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home