Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretive all day long and every time I walk up she says "hold on" (to whoever she's on the phone with that second...) and hurriedly tells me to go away and then either closes the nearest door or goes outside... (?) And the wierd thing is that SHE's the one with the birthday next week..so I wonder what kind of evil plotting she's up to. I guess I could just ask..but where would the fun be in that? So I got my GSGD and Corrigan pics back today! Holy cow they are just tremendous!!! It helps that there are so many beautiful people in them too =)
Ok so on a side note..I'm sooo tired of being the dumb one in all of my classes (minus IPC which just does NOT count.) It's been pretty funny for 4 years but I really am not that dumb..so why is my average always pathetic? Why do I study and never do well!? ACH! Stupid classes and teachers... just plain stupid everything.
Back to normal now (I think I'm skitzo today...) my mom's making me take the SAT yet AGAIN! WHY!?!!? 20 more points and I get like a bajillion more scholarship dollars from Baylor but I don't want to take the stupid test AGAIN. gag me.
Ok so on a side note..I'm sooo tired of being the dumb one in all of my classes (minus IPC which just does NOT count.) It's been pretty funny for 4 years but I really am not that dumb..so why is my average always pathetic? Why do I study and never do well!? ACH! Stupid classes and teachers... just plain stupid everything.
Back to normal now (I think I'm skitzo today...) my mom's making me take the SAT yet AGAIN! WHY!?!!? 20 more points and I get like a bajillion more scholarship dollars from Baylor but I don't want to take the stupid test AGAIN. gag me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home