hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ok enough of the spanish song! .. I think something's wrong with me today I'm way to hyper! It's gorgeous outside and I cleaned my room in record time and now I'm going outside to play! =) okay so maybe that's the wrong word.. but i AM going to go outside and do something. This has been a long week. It's like each one of my girls has been shot down this week by something different, between boys and deaths and all kinds of crap like that. I'm exhausted and it didn't even happen to me! crazy week. Well on another note, I hope everyone has a superb valentine's day. A tout a l'heure!!
Previous Posts
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...
- hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i tho...
- I was thinking today about how passionless most of...
- So... I'm back. and school REALLY (can I emphasize...
- hola! I have some down time before we go downtown...
- Hey hey! i am definitely in lebanon and it so rock...
- sooo.. let's see how far behind I am... I fly out ...
- working really is no fun... So I've been here sinc...
- BRRRR! It feels so good outside! =) 1 more day unt...
- Okay so I changed the template and I really like i...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home