I went shopping today for the first time in a long time and I found lots of fun stuff. I didn't buy any of it but I found it! =) My favorite thing, unfortunately was this gorgeous dress that was $148!!! But that's okay..I will wait it out and buy it when it goes on sale like everything that I get from Express. I finally decided it was time to make my make up appointment for prom today. haha. I called Belks... booked solid... checked at the mall ..booked solid. Called Dunlaps... not a name on the book. Funny isn't it? and it's really close to my hair place so I can just go immediately after I get my hair done. I guess now I really need to get my shoes and jewelry. haha. and maybe it's about time that I fixed my dress since it doesn't have straps on it yet. I'm such a procrastinator. Oh well, it'll get done...sometime...
Previous Posts
- Sooo.. today is pretty much no fun at all. =( (...
- DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! Let me tell you, black people...
- "Take me out to the ball game! Take me out with t...
- Hm. What does one do when Caleb is asleep and my g...
- Happy Saturday! And believe me it is a happy thing...
- I thought this was really interesting when I read ...
- Okay so maybe I'll try this one more time. So far ...
- sorry for that last bought of complaining. It's be...
- well today is beautiful and I'm so glad the sun is...
- Hey guys. Guess what I'm doing? Oh you know... jus...

1 Comments:
At April 27, 2005 9:58 PM,
Mary Margaret said…
hahaha You're such a sweet girl! Thank you bestest bestest friend =)
Post a Comment
<< Home