DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! Let me tell you, black people have nothing on my white girls. Psh! We can bust a move like no one else. Dance party, again? oh yea! Thanks girls, you are the best =)
Previous Posts
- "Take me out to the ball game! Take me out with t...
- Hm. What does one do when Caleb is asleep and my g...
- Happy Saturday! And believe me it is a happy thing...
- I thought this was really interesting when I read ...
- Okay so maybe I'll try this one more time. So far ...
- sorry for that last bought of complaining. It's be...
- well today is beautiful and I'm so glad the sun is...
- Hey guys. Guess what I'm doing? Oh you know... jus...
- Totally sad that Caleb is out of town yet again. W...
- hey hey! Well I just got back from a very long tri...

1 Comments:
At April 21, 2005 9:16 AM,
Katie said…
It was so fun!!! We need to do that again soon!!
Post a Comment
<< Home