well today is beautiful and I'm so glad the sun is finally shining again! I think clouds are depressing. Rain has that kind of cleansing to it so it's all good..but just clouds and mist...?? not so good. Well I think I'm going on an adventure with stacey today but my mom keeps giving me errands to do when she knows I can't do them! Like I'm meeting stacey at 5 and my mom says "pick up anne at 5:30 and hang up the clothes in the dryer at 5:15" um..yeah that's not possible. ugh. I want my car back!!! my dad has it today for the estimater to look at. I miss it =( It's got like 4000 bucks worth of damage! Keep in mind we are talking about an 8 year old car! =( sad day. I dont' want a new car! I want my car!...
Previous Posts
- Hey guys. Guess what I'm doing? Oh you know... jus...
- Totally sad that Caleb is out of town yet again. W...
- hey hey! Well I just got back from a very long tri...
- Friends are great! If you're a 737 senior girl.. k...
- Hm so I don't know if it's because of the rain, or...
- I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I ...
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...
- hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i tho...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home